Vision and Mission of the Office of Vocational Education Commission
Office of the Vocational Education Commission is an organization that manages and develops the quality of workforce to meet the needs of the national human resource and the private sector.
Provide and promote vocational and professional training which takes into account the quality and professional excellence.
- Create and promote vocational and professional training and development of high quality and standard.
- To raise the quality and standards of professional manpower internationally
- Expand educational opportunities, vocational thoroughly continuity, equality and fairness.
- a central theme in the vocational and technical training, vocational skills and technology of the country.
- Create a network of cooperation to all sectors involved in management development courses. And professional training
- Innovation Research Knowledge management for professional development. And quality of life
- Promotion / Development Vocational teachers and staff to excellence and steady progress in the profession.
Authority and responsibility of Office of the Vocational Education Commission
- Respond the work of the Secretary of office of the Vocational Education Commission. ( National Education Act of B.E. 2542, section 35 and Ministry of Education Regulatory Act of B.E. 2546, section 17)
- Management and promote vocational and professional training which takes into account the quality and professional excellence. The authority as following; (The ministerial regulation divided the government sector of office of the Vocational Education Commission in 2546, number 1)
2.1 Prepare proposals, policy development and standard of vocational courses at all levels.
2.2 Perform and coordinate with vocational and professional standards.
2.3 Rules and procedures for budgeting and resource support.
2.4 Develop the Vocational teachers and personnel.
2.5 To further promote coordinated management of public and private sectors. As well as, set the rules and structure to be a joint venture in collaboration with other government agencies and enterprises.
2.6 Monitoring Evaluation, and Reporting the Management of Vocational Education in both public and private.
2.7 Organize, promote and coordinate information networks. Also, information technology and communications for use in Vocational Education and Professional Training.
2.8 Action on the Secretary of the Board of Education and implemented by the Board of Education Commission.
2.9 Perform other tasks as required by law to be the powers, duties, and responsibilities of the Office of Vocational Education Commission or by the Minister or The Cabinet assigned.